International Company the provider of decision management and risk mitigation solutions and services (www.scorto.com) is looking for Business Analyst.
- Education-high technical, Computer Science
- Understanding of basic programing principles
- Experience in gathering and developing functional requirements, including use cases, technical tasks, SRS
- Object modeling using UML
- Foundation of SQL, HTML, XML
- Perfect communicative,problem-solving and presentation skills
- Advanced level English
- Work with the product manager or project sponsor to document the product's vision and the project's scope.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, event lists, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints.
- Write requirements specifications according to the templates, using natural language simply, clearly, unambiguously, and concisely.
- Lead requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable, and that they conform to standards.
- Establish and implement effective requirements practices.
- Identify ways to assist product management in product planning through requirements development and analysis. Propose new product features and updates
- Paticipating in UAT
- Work in the friendly and cohesive team of professionals.
- Opportunities for self-actualization, professional growth and promotion.
- Competitive salary.
- Lunches at the office.
- English lessons and English club with native speakers.