We're looking for junior UI designers for an internship in DataArt’s trainee program. Its aim is to bring designers to a level that will allow them to take part in IT projects.
You will solve tasks from real projects under the guidance of an experienced curator. If at the end of the test period the trainees reach the proper professional level, then they receive “Junior” status and continue to work in DataArt full time.
We’ll be waiting for your CVs. Don’t forget to send us examples of your work.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Skills in working with vector and raster graphics in Adobe Creative Cloud.
• Knowledge of the mobile platforms UI guidelines.
• Knowledge of modern design trends.
• Technical background.
• Good spoken English.
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS.
• Skills in animating interfaces.
• Skills in creating wireframes and prototypes.
• Drawing / drafting / sketching skills.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.
Intego Group Intego Group – это международная управляющая компания, представляющая интересы группы зарубежных партнеров, ведущих свою деятельность в области разработки программного обеспечения. Вакансии компании