direct employer. job location in Qatar, Doha
• Understand client requirements and how they translate in Mobile application features
• Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new mobile applications
• Design creative prototypes according to specifications
• Write high quality source code to program complete mobile applications within deadlines
• Perform unit and integration testing before launch
• Conduct functional and non-functional testing
• Troubleshoot and debug applications
• Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features frequently
• Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
• Proven experience as application developer
• Experience in designing and building applications especially expertise in mobile based applications.
• Ability to program in at least one programming language such as C#, Java (J2EE),.Dot Net etc.
• In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
• Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
• A team player with Excellent English communication skills
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
• Great attention to detail and time-management skills
• B.Sc/Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
• Certified application developer is a plus and will be preferred.
• Send the CV with certificates and experience profile to the following address:- email@example.com
• The profile and resume should be in English.
Intego Group Intego Group – это международная управляющая компания, представляющая интересы группы зарубежных партнеров, ведущих свою деятельность в области разработки программного обеспечения. Вакансии компании